Jenny and Jack’s wedding rehearsal dinner in Houston at Ousie’s was full of bright pops of yellow florals. Keely Thorne Events turned Ousie’s into a flower wonderland and covered the tables with arrangements of vibrant yellow flowers.
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner at Ousie’s in Houston
As guests arrived they enjoyed cocktails on the patio outside and Jenny and Jack made their way around chatting with their guests. We made time for a quick portrait session, so they could get back to catching up and enjoying their rehearsal!
Once everyone was seated, several guests and family members gave speeches and toasted the soon-to-be-married couple! Rehearsal dinners are a great opportunity for your wedding party and loved ones to give a toast in a more intimate setting. It also frees up more time during your wedding reception.
Benefits of Rehearsal Dinner Photo Coverage
My team and I often photograph wedding rehearsal dinners the day before the wedding for all our fabulous couples. There are several reasons why we love rehearsal photos! There are so many events outside of the wedding day that you have put time and energy into planning, plus the people who are most special to you are in attendance. Why not have photos documents it!
Here are a handful of reasons why adding rehearsal dinner photo coverage is an idea you won’t regret:
- You’ll get more photos of you two as a couple! Who doesn’t love that!?
- It’s another great opportunity for photos with your family, friends, and other candid moments.
- You want to remember your rehearsal dinner details too! Let’s document the outfits, the venue, the decor, and the loved ones giving speeches and toasts!
- It’s a chance for us to meet and get to know the people who are important to you outside of the wedding day. It also makes family photos on the wedding day a little bit easier when we can put faces to the names.
- It’s a chance for us to check-in and chat with the couple before the big day!
I could go on and on, but trust me when I say that you won’t regret getting photos of your rehearsal dinner!
Enjoy these highlights from Jenny and Jack’s rehearsal! Next, be sure to can check out their classic light blue and white spring wedding on the blog here!
Houston Wedding Photographer
For more Houston rehearsal dinner inspiration, check out this rehearsal dinner at River Oaks Country Club!